Thursday, June 11, 2009

Greetings!

Hi Guys! I am one of the ex-scholars, maksudnya dah keje lah tuh...:D Let me introduce myself first, my name is Melvin, attached to Engineering Design Dept, RND. Maybe some of you guys know me, the new ones might not...the reason for me to create this post is actually to create a bond between the ex-scholars and the current one's!(somebody needs to start right? :P) As you guys might have known, currently there is a huge gap between the new scholars and the old ones. As Kak Norita mentioned in the e-mail, i totally agree with the idea of having some kinda meet up session so that all of us can get to know each other. It will be a great opportunity for us to exchange idea's, thoughts, views and get to know PROTON from an 'insider' perspective! I hope all of us can participate in this blog and make it as lively as possible! If guys need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at melvinj@proton.com or melvin.john@hotmail.com, Have a Nice Day! :)

-There are no problems we cannot solve together, and very few that we can solve by ourselves-Lyndon Baines Johnson

1 comments:

^^cot^^,  June 11, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

yeah betol2....
aku sgt sokong....
so melvin bwk lah ktorg jln2 rnd...
aku praktkal kat m/plant...
tingin sgt tuh nak g rnd...

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP