Friday, June 12, 2009

Badz Quickie - 12/6/2009

Assalamualaikum wth and a very hazy morning to everyone~

Allow me to introduce myself. The name is Badruzzaman b. Abd.Rahman, an x-Proton scholar and now working in the Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) of Proton's R&D.
I guess most of my batch will still remember me as "Ayah Bad"... no thanks in part of me being myself and at the time the Ayah Pin issue was hot. Anyhow, don't want to get carried away for my first post, but feel free to contact me via my Proton mail at badruzar@proton.com or my personal mail at bvc100@gmail.com for anything.

Oh yeah, just wanna share that i got engaged recently. Met my fiance in Proton, a very lovely and charming person. Anyhow, good luck to current scholars and have a happy and fun learning experience. Please do join all the events that'll be held for you guys. It'll help later on, trust me~~~

5 comments:

schumee June 12, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

bad,michael schumacher here....

bla nk kawin....
haha.
ktorg da event dis end of month
nk p tioman

xnk jd sponsor ktorg ke
:-P

^^cot^^,  June 12, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

yahhh stu score yg menarik dr sumi....
hahahah aku sgt2 stuju....
yelah kan, abg2 yg da keja kne lah tlong adik2 yg blum keja nie ye dak...
huhu...
tahniah2 moga2 cepat kawin....

~ainun~ June 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

a'a laa..
sponsor la skit~~
heheh

papon..tahniah!
nk mkn nasi minyak!!heheh

mikicha June 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

ade kekeliruan disitu..
"met my fiancee at proton"...

khai kate dkat sane kaum wanita da hmpir pupus..mcm kat fkulti mkanikal utm..
siap bg nasihat kat ak lg..
sblm join team proton elokla cari pasangan hidop awal2..susa nk cri nice single lady kat sini..heheh

btw..ayah bad,congrat ea..

erin,  June 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

ayah bad.. sape nice lady yg bertuah tu.. org finance kerr??

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP